Hello Everybody!! :)
I am back for blogging once AGAIN!
For those people who drop by to my blog,
THANKS for reading cause i know, you care! :)
Well, lately i been working on my full-time job @ pets' station since Feb,
but last day on Oct 9Th, WHOOPS! Kind of bad news.
Not really satisfied with the job so, move on!
BACK TO Dior! woo-hoo~! *part time only* :(
To summarise my past journey,
I've a dog, TOOPI,
Another four hamsters*actually FIVE*
pop up suddenly!
But toopi always wanted to eat them. ):
Next,
Me and my boyf, mr. Joe Tan Yong Zheng,
had eloped to the MOON,
1st stop, Genting,
2nd, Bangkok.
Wonder where will the 3rd be? hmmm.*next year*
These 8 months++ was fun, sweet, spicy and sexy. i simply love IT! But we did change through out the period. I can say that from sweetness to kinda.. sour*my personal thought FOR NOW* I guess?
It's because of our job, society and environment.
i don't blame anyone. :) that's a good thing.
Yesterday i have been thinking a lot. get emotional, cried, listen to sad songs.
Then i realised, it's doesn't really matter at all. What i should do is to cherish the moment i have now, be it boyf, family or friends.
I have to do something in order for me to stop thinking,
which is, opening a business. :)
Well, still a LONG WAY to go.
That will makes me stronger.
I want to change my life totally.
for my family, you, future.
No comments:
Post a Comment