Sunday, September 25, 2011

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY TOOPI!
& a happy 9th month, baby.
TOOPI just say Hi to you! He is so cute right? :) COW costume!
Suits his brand new bed! haha. no cakie, :( No time to buy. But i do my best to make him happy. In fact, he seems HAPPY! He wasn't naughty today! *Though he keep on bullying smurfy.
Baby was here to celebrate with him too. :)
My wish for toopi's birthday:
Toopi, I'm is always here to love you.
You are 2 years old now.
No matter how naughty you are, you are still mommy's precious.
I will do my best as a mommy duty to feed you, protect you & love you forever.


Wokay, yesterday went to Avalon with baby joe*daddy*, nicholas*mommy* and xiao sam*brother. the atmosphere was good till, HE gave me the shit.
My mood was super super down till the tip of my heels. Yet you wasn't there to cheer me up. It's not that I angry and upset for a stupid small matter, it's because the promise you made, we once made.
I see people, couples in the club, grinding, dancing, kissing and smiling happily like how we used to be. But now? Why am i feeling so envy whenever I see couple doing that while I'm like, 'dancing with a friend'?
We used to walk me back home, sit at the void deck chatting, but now? Why am I feeling I am going home alone everyday and no one I can speak to?
We used to write letters, take pictures. Why don't I receive any letters or upload any of our pictures?
You used to cook breakfast for us, Why am I keep eating cereals?
Is that really your 'end of your effort' already?
There's tons and tons of questions in my mind that was not answered, confused and unsolved.
I cried like a river but no one knows.
Yes, only toopi knows. But he didn't care. -.-
I'm really trying my best to slow down, for our future, and for not letting our memories pass by so fast. But I see no grateful.
Oh well. I gave him a letter today, he said my letter woke him up.
So in the first place, I was falling in love with a Zombie? :/
What am I supposed to do or say?
I JUST MISS THE OLD YOU.
All I want you is to reflect on yourself. What have you done? & What should you do?
I understand you are busy with your work and stuff but, you can't just throw me aside.
If I really care, I will come down and find you for that 5mins outside your house to see you.
If I really care, I would cook breakfast during weekend and pass to you in the morning for work.
If I really care, I would make plans for out free time to go out, just the two of us.
If I really care, I wouldn't do stuff to make you upset cause I know you need me.
IF. Too bad this problem doesn't lie on me. If not I can be the perfect man.
Hah. Alright, shall not write anything more stuff. It's late.
At least today, he cheered me up a little. *thank you baby* :)
Hopefully next post would be a happy one. :) Goodnight darlings.

I may not be a good girlfriend,
but I am willling to be one.
Thank you for loving me,
as I once felt loved by you.

Lastly, I WANT MORE MOONS, BABY. MORE MOONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment